SC 2: HotS Tournament
Champion: PHP 10,000.00
plus SteelSeries QcK SCII HotS mousepad x 1
1st Runner-up: PHP 5,000.00
How to Register?
Online Pre-Registration: August 24 to 28, 2013
1. Go to MSI Philippines Facebook fanpage. Click “like” if you are not yet a fan 😀
2. Comment the following below to pre-register:
Contact Number: 09275552222
Check-in time for pre-registered players: 10AM to 11NN, August 31, 2013 (Saturday)
Online registration only guarantees your slot if you come to the event within the check-in time.
Walk-in registration (NO GUARANTEE, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED): August 31, 2013, 12NN to 12:30PM
1. Walk-in registrations will be accepted during the event day, if there are slots available after the pre-registered players have checked-in.
2. Sign up as a walk-in participant is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tournament Format: 16 players
Group Stage: Top 2 advances
Top 4: Single Elimination
Finals: Best of 3
Bel’Shir Vestige LE
Derelict Watcher TE
Neo Planet S LE
Newkirk Precinct TE
Red City LE
Rules and Regulations
1. Any sign of cheating may result in the forfeiture of the game leading to disqualification from the event.
2. In the case of a computer / monitor / server malfunction, the game may be restarted from the beginning, with the approval of the game marshal.
3. If a player fails to report to their assigned station within grace period upon the match’s announcement (15 minutes), s/he will forfeit the match.
4. In the event of a situation not covered by the aforementioned rules, tournament organizers will convene and make a decision on the issue, in keeping with the spirit of a just tournament and in the interest of fairness.
1. Players may provide their own mouse, keyboard, headset and mousepad.
2. Players may not use a wireless headset or a headset that requires an outlet power.
3. Mice and keyboards must utilize standard USB interfaces. Players may not use PS2 interface equipment.
4. Players must not use 3rd party add-ons.
5. Players may not have applications, browsers, or steams open other than the Avatar Star launcher or application and any necessary drivers.
Attire: Players must observe proper decorum and wear jeans/pants & closed shoes. Strictly no shorts, sandos and slippers.